About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

We were blessed this year with warm temperatures and along with that we have had our fair share of rain.
 This morning I awoke to a skiff of snow covering everything and I have to say it is feeling more like Christmas around here with a little bit of that white stuff.
I have been busying myself getting all my Christmas baking supplies in and trying to ensure I have enough cookie tins to go around this year.
I had a blast with my granddaughter last weekend we not only visited Santa Claus we baked some shortbread together I mostly supervised and she did extremely well following my instructions.
We have baked together before but this time I let her do most of it herself.
She was so proud of her cookies and I of her for following direction so well.
What she didn't eat or share with her grandparents and great-grandparents she took home for her parents.





Have you started your Christmas baking?

No comments:

Post a Comment