About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas snow!

Well I think we were luckier than most and had a nice skiff of snow on the ground for Christmas.
I was happy it was not too much and that everyone travelling were able to make the trip.

Last night we had a heavy fall of snow and I am enjoying watching the neighbourhood children sleigh down the hill in front of our house (one of the perks of living on a quiet street the children play on the road and sidewalk without fear of being run over by a car or truck).

A few towns around us have been without power since last night, I do hope the power is restored for them soon, pretty chilly out there to be without power, -10 this morning !

I have been watching movies this morning, Serendipity is one I have watched about 6 times this Christmas season, The Princess Bride,and of course all the traditional  Christmas movies were watched... possibly more than once this season!

Today I will be spending with my Daddy while my Mom spends some much needed "me" time in the big city of Peterborough.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

                       My little earth angel celebrating Christmas with her Daddy, my youngest son.
                                         
                                         Christmas Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment