About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baking and more baking!

Well tonight should be the last night of cookie baking before Christmas.
It always makes me sad to see the end of the Christmas baking, I love to make each treat my family loves this time of year.
I have only my pies to make on Christmas eve  left to do after today which means lots of cookie tins to fill and of course the special gift to my little earth angel.
She will be so much fun to watch this year as she is old enough to get excited about it all.
You will see lots of pictures of our celebrations.
Family, friends and good food to celebrate the birth of our Saviour.
Who could ask for a better Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment