About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Melting Moments

Today I am sharing with you my shortbread recipe.

This is the first year my granddaughter baked them with my supervision, she did very well as you can see by the photos.

Melting Moments

3 cups flour
1 cup icing sugar
1 cup cornstarch
1 softened pound of butter
mix together with fork into a dough
roll 1 inch balls
flatten with fork
add sprinkles
bake 325 F for 7-10 mins until golden brown on bottom edge

This cookie is one of my most requested cookie at Christmastime.
Do you have a cookie recipe that people request you to make each Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment