About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Giving Thanks

Giving Thanks today for the neighbour next door.

This morning the neighbour next door and I were chatting and  I mentioned the poor toothache my significant other has and he was nice enough to give him antibiotics he had for the same purpose earlier the summer.
As a rule I wouldn't accept someone else's pills but I figure that having antibiotics is better than none at all as by this time his face is swollen.
So in return I gave him a loaf of rustic olive loaf I just finished baking.
Gotta love bartering, now to see how they work for his mouth.

The wonderful recipe I made is from cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com  http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/no-knead-olive-bread-with-whipped-feta-cream-cheese/

Thank-you Reeni for this recipe it certainly is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment