About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I have a love for different kinds of teas and often go to tea tastings at tea houses.
My very favourite is a tea that is from Ahmad Tea in London England.
The tea's name is English Afternoon Tea.
I have recently tried David's Tea and the name of the tea I like best from there is Cream of Earle Grey.
Do you have a favourite tea? Is it a loose tea or a bagged tea?
Both of the teas I like come in either bags or loose.
Bags are easier if you are going out and if you are at home loose tea is what I use.

English Afternoon

A superb blend of selected Indian, Ceylon and Kenyan teas, English Afternoon brews a wonderful liquor that is sparkling coppery-red. It is ideal tea for those who want to enjoy the muscatel character of Darjeeling with the full bodied strength of an Assam or Kenyan Tea. A touch of bergamot has been added to give a delicately aromatic flavour and a tangy, lemony aftertaste that lingers intriguingly long after each sip. Designed to accompany elegant afternoon teas in refined drawing rooms and summer gardens, this well-mannered and alluring tea pairs perfectly with warm scones fresh from the oven, buttery shortbreads and rich fruit cakes. Brew for 4-5 minutes. Best served without milk. Serve with a lemon to enhance the citrus notes.

 David's Tea  
Cream of Earl Grey

Lovers of Earl Grey adore this creamy alternative to the original blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience. (MK Kosher)

Organic: Black tea, cornflowers. With natural vanilla and bergamot flavouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment