About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Fun

The other day I went to my son's house and spent some time visiting with him, his significant other Kate and my beautiful granddaughter Gretchen.
When I got there Ryan and Gretchen were going to use Mr. Potato Head  parts to make a Mr. Pumpkin Head!
I stopped by to bring her a little something for Halloween as I figured I wouldn't see her until after Halloween.
I got a few nice pictures while my Mom and I were there.
This picture is of Gretchen and my Mom playing.
Gretchen and I playing with her halloween snow globe a black cat that looks like my son's cat Lydia Deets standing on top of a pumpkin with it's back arched.
Me sneaking in some cuddle time with Gretchen between playing
Gretchen and I  laughing at her Daddy being silly

Ryan and Kate laughing at Ryan's silliness
Gretchen and her Daddy having fun with the pumpkin-head
Stopped for a snuggle with her Nanny
Hamming it up with Daddy
                                   Cuddling up with me before I had to leave.
                                   We had a great visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment