About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Teeth That Ache & More

Here in Canada it is the start of the long weekend.
This is our Thanksgiving Weekend and also the weekend of the Norwood Fair!
This has been a tradition I always remember, going to the fair firstly with my parents, then without my parents, with my children, with my children and my parents, without my children and with my granddaughter and alas we still have sickness in the household so will not be attending this year with my little earth angel...next year we will get back to traditions.

Every long weekend it seems someone is ill or something, this year my significant other has a toothache, and of course refuses to sit in the hospital waiting room on a long weekend, we are rinsing with warm salt water and using green tea and Anbesol so let's hope for the best .

No comments:

Post a Comment