About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Sunbathing and Tea!

Around mid-day I went outside and while I was taking in the beauty of the day I spied a little black squirrel that fell asleep while sunbathing.
I managed to get a couple of shots of him out there before he left the yard.


He is just too cute!


The tea I ordered came today and  enjoyed a cup of it straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment