About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Working on week # 3 with this lousy cold/ respiratory infection.
I have drank more hot water with lemon and honey in it than I can ever remember doing at any one time in my life.
It sure helps loosen-up all the mucus.

I have spent the last week watching them set-up for the  Norwood Fair which is always held on Thanksgiving weekend.
They have been busy and what appeared to be a  fairgrounds full  of trailers and big rig trucks has turned into a midway waiting for Thanksgiving weekend and all the families from near and far to attend the last fair of the season.

Have you been to a local fair this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment