About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Backwards Monday

Good morning, I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Today will be a short post as my computer screen is split into two and backwards.
It usually can be fixed by  turning the monitor off and on a few times but I have been trying for over an hour and I definitely need a new monitor.
I hope that this post is not backwards.
Needless to say I will be off line again until I can get this fixed.
I hope you all have a great day and I hope not to be gone long.

No comments:

Post a Comment