About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Morning Testing

Good morning to you!
I do hope you have had a great weekend!

I spent sometime running the roads this weekend among other things my mission was to find some dill which I actually had no luck in doing but luckily my mother in law found some for me...such a sweetheart!

I went to Meyersburg Flea Market with a girlfriend and had a great time,we arrived before most of the sellers but that gave us opportunity to check everything out without the vendors constantly trying to sell you on something.
I took my trusty camera and snapped away so here is a few pictures of the flea market in Meyersburg.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment