About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning, I was able to borrow a monitor until I have a chance to replace my old one.
Let me tell you this is so much easier than reading and writing everything backwards!

I am going to be taking my little earth angel and her parents to the theatre tomorrow for a matinee`.
This will be her first taste of live theatre and I hope that she will share my love for it.
The show we will be seeing is "Love You Forever, And More Munsch".
This is a  compilation of five of he best-loved books by Robert Munsch.

The book "Love You Forever" was a favorite of both my boys when they were young.

I will be sure to take pictures of our outing, unfortunately I will not be allowed to take pictures inside the theatre  but will be sure to take them outside.

I hope that you have a great day and I will be sure to  post tomorrow afternoon when  I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment