About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jamboree Weekend

Well it is the Havelock Jamboree weekend and as usual the weatherman is calling for rain.
I think in the last 21 years there has been only 2 years that it hasn't rained.
It is absolutely crazy here in town, if you need anything from the grocery store, it is easier to wait until the middle of the night to shop or be smart and stock up before the endless line of trailers hit the highway.
I usually try to hide at home until it is all over with but this year I have promised to grandparent my little earth angel and I am not looking forward to trying to get across the highway or going to the gas station to fill up.
The wait to get across the highway yesterday was so long I had to wait almost 1/4 of an hour.
I am sure I am going to have a ball getting out of town today.

I am looking forward to seeing my little earth angel, she is growing so quickly and I enjoy each moment I share with her.
I promise to share pictures tomorrow.
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment