About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grandparenting

Good morning!
I have had  so much fun grandparenting my little earth angel this week.
I was hoping for some nice weather yesterday so that we could play in the park but the weather did not cooperate.
Instead we spent our time together  playing indoors.
We played catch with the basketball, Gretchen wore grandma's shoes, took rides in the laundry basket across the hardwood floors, had a tea party,played clapping games and sang songs, practiced signing ( I think that Gretchen must know close to 30 signs, I was trying to keep count while we were playing but lost track after 20.
We cooked her supper together( I must get her a little apron), ate supper together and while she was eating I put The Wizard Of Oz  movie on, she was mesmerized by the munchkins!
After supper I turned the movie off and it was time for tubbies.
We played with the tub toys and then it was time for bed, we sang bedtime songs and giggled until she went to sleep.
I treasure each moment we share together .

No comments:

Post a Comment