About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good to be back on line!

Good morning, I know I have been away for what feels like forever and I am so happy to be back!
I am spending the day today at my parent's home helping out around the house as my parents are away today.
I had a few things happen while I was off line, I awoke to find it raining in my livingroom, a water pipe had broke and had to replace my ceiling in the livingroom and well I am sure you could picture the mess that goes along with that.
There are somedays that it just doesn't pay to get out of bed lol.

I had a wonderful birthday, my parents invited the family for a bbq  and a great time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment