About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday's Wish

I wish for many more days spent enjoying my family.
Today I spent with my youngest son, his wife and my little earth angel.
We went to the theatre in Stirling Ontario.
This was my granddaughter's first time going to the theatre and she enjoyed herself, I hope that she will develop a love for the theatre and will be attending more plays with me in the years to come.
What did you do this lovely Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment