About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday's Temperatures

Good Morning it is already 24C here at 8:30 am and the weatherman is calling for temperatures of 32C.
It is going to be a good day to find a cool place and stay there.
I have to run a few errands today so will make this a short post so I can get them done and back home to the coolness of the airconditioning.
Anyone out there today that is feeling the heat, go somewhere cool, the mall, the library, anywhere where you are able to spend a good part of the day in coolness.
I woke-up this morning with a head/chest cold and am not very happy about the fact I was near people that didn't know enough to stay home when they were sick!
I don't ever remember having a cold in the summer time before...it makes it very hard to breathe in the heat and humidity.
So if you are reading my blog and know me please save yourself some discomfort and do not visit for a few days.
Well I have to run, I am meeting an electrician out at the cottage he is going to be working there today so I guess I will bring along my camera and sit on the dock, or go for a walk and take pictures.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment