About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The First Of September Already!

Wow, I can hardly believe that the summer is almost over!
It certainly flew by quickly.
I do hope that this beautiful weather continues on into November....
What did you do this beautiful summer?
I have been blessed with many days full of sunshine and family time <3
This fall I plan on doing alot of reading, spending as much time outside before the snow and cold weather keep me pretty much housebound (I hibernate in the winter, I truly am a summer baby!).
Well I should run, I have to go to the Community Care  office and discuss my plans for the winter exercise/walking program a friend and I run here at the town hall on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
I have had some health issues that I thought would be dealt with by now that are not so I know I will be relying on my friend to run the program on the days I am not feeling up to par.
Hopefully we will get these health issues dealt with very soon and be pain free.
What have you planned for this sunny Wednesday morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment