About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, September 6, 2010

The End Of The Last Long Weekend Of Summer 2010

Good morning!
I hope you all have had a wonderful last long weekend of the 2010 summer season.
I know it was raining off and on but there was still enough sunshine to make the days enjoyable.
I have spent most of the long weekend with my sweetie and Turner Classic Movies, baking pies and doing laundry lol.
A good combination in my books, if you ask him you may get another answer...I think he had enough of the classic movies and went visiting his brother today.
As much as I would just love to spend the day curled up with a cup of tea and the movie channel I do have a few things  to do today.
I will be getting ready for the fall season which means putting away most of my summer clothing and bringing out the sweaters and shoes.
What did you do this lovely long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment