About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another scorching day...

Well it is going to be another scorching day although I am a lover of the warm weather, I must say I am looking forward to the cooler temperatures they have forecast for the  Labour Day Weekend, only because I am sure the cooler temperatures will make it easier to breathe with this cold I seem to have picked-up.
Have you anything planned for the last long weekend of the summer?
I hope you all have a great day and try to stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment