About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday's Favorites


                         Hot Pickled Peppers
Per pint of peppers in a pot place 2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup pickling vinegar
1/4 cup cold water heat till boiling

In hot, sterilized jars add to each jar 2 or more cloves of garlic depending on your preference I use 4.
Pack each jar with whole peppers.
Pour hot brine over them leaving about 1/3" head room in the jars and seal.
They will take about 6-8 weeks before they are ready to eat.
Many thanks to Choking Sun on Flicker for the use of his beautiful photo of the Jalapenos!

No comments:

Post a Comment