About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy First Day Of Autumn!

Good morning and Happy Autumn friends!
This morning I awoke to an empty house!
I have a routine each morning and felt odd not to follow it today.
Usually in the mornings the cat ensures that I am awake to give him his moist catfood and then let him outside to  go knock on my parents back door to beg the leftovers from their cat and visit with either my Mother or Father.

This morning I awoke to the sound of distant thunder and a beautiful cool breeze coming in through the window ... such a great way to wake-up.
I laid there  and enjoyed the breeze listening to the thunder rolling in closer and closer until the showers started  I then  remembered that I had put a few boxes of household items to be donated out to be picked-up before bed last night on the porch.
I wanted to be sure that the rain would not soak them so I got up to check and realized as I made my way through the house that I was alone...

Smokey-Joe was already outside and quite happy to see me when I opened the front door.
I went out on the front step and sat and brushed him and moved the boxes over so the rain would not get  them wet and came  inside and fed Smokey-Joe and made a cup of tea and took it out back and sat under the canopy and watched  the rain fall...what a beautiful way to start the Autumn season.

I hope you are enjoying the first day of  Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment