About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Sunny Thursday!

When I woke-up this morning I was expecting a grey dreary day again today and it is absolutely gorgeous out there.
I think I will try to spend some time outside while I am still able to enjoy it without my winter coat on.
I love the snow, mostly when I am inside looking out at it lol.
Whatever you have planned for this beautiful Thursday, share it with someone you love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment