About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Morning

Good Morning!
I hope you all enjoyed your  weekend.
I am going to go to Belleville today to see the doctor again and hopefully it will be my last trip there for a while.
The weatherman has called for rain all day but luckily it is sunny out there today.
The weather had better stay cooler for a while, I know I won't be able to handle too much more heat.
Although I love the summer I also love to breathe when I sleep at night and my air conditioner is on upstairs at night to help me do that.
Last night as I was heading to bed the air conditioner decided to quit, and it is so stuffy and hot up there that when I awoke today I feel as though I have a cold again.
I hope that it can be fixed with a good cleaning on the inside so out of the window it will come today.
I hope you are going to enjoy this beautiful, sunny Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment