About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Weekend Of Fall

This is the first weekend of the autumn of 2010 and as much as I enjoy the changing colours of the leaves I really find it is the time of year I start to feel a bit down knowing that soon enough the snow will be flying.
I truly am a summer baby.
I think of all the things I didn't get to do this past summer, I don't do a whole lot due to health and financial restrictions and the fact that I really have no one to go out and do things with.
I watch as people live their lives and go out and do the things I use to do when my children were home and remember all the good times I shared with them.
I miss all the hiking and camping and interacting with others.
This morning I awoke determined to shake the funk I have been in for the last month or two and decided that I will be doing these things again although I shall be doing them alone, atleast I will be doing them.
I will share some of the photographs I take on these trips and the beauty of the fall season.
Have a great weekend and share it with someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment