About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Apple Season Begins!

Good morning, I am happy to say we are getting a break from the extreme heat today.
The temperature out there is 14C and I am going to take full advantage of the cooler weather and head to the apple orchard today.
I also have a pile of green and yellow beans to pick from my mother-in-law's garden to do down for the freezer so that will take up most of my Saturday.
I will be spending some quality time with my sweetheart and enjoying the last long weekend of the summer!
I hope you have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment