About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Missing My Little Earth Angel

Good morning!
I hope that this post finds you and yours well.
I have been missing my little earth angel for the past 3 weeks terribly.
We have stayed away so not to bring anything home with us as my son and his family have been passing a terrible cold around their household.
It seems one gets better and another one gets it.
I hope that they all get well very soon.

We are going to make plans to go to the pumpkin patch again this October.
We had an absolute ball last year there and this year will be an even better time had by all as my granddaughter is running around this year and will be able to choose her own pumpkin out of the patch.
I will post pictures of our trip once we go but today I am feeling a bit nostalgic so will post a few photos of our trip to the pumpkin patch from last year.







Do any of you take a trip to the pumpkin patch to pick your pumpkin for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment