About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yesterday's Appointment

Good morning!
I hope that this post finds you and yours well.
Yesterday I had an eye doctor appointment.
Yes, I am in need of a new prescription.
I really had hoped that I didn't need a change but apparently I am not seeing as well as I could.
I spent over an hour getting my eyes tested, it was one of the most thorough eye exams I have ever had.
Apparently when you get over a certain age the testing is more extensive.
I will be using the frames I had for my reading glasses as they are still in quite good shape and I really think that the cost of a pair of glasses is getting to be ridiculous and if I can save a bit of money by re-using an old pair of frames I will.
The eye doctor says that they will call me with an estimate in a few days once they have made sure that the frames I gave them to put my prescription in are adequate for the heavy prescription I need to put in them.
I had a look at the frames that they are offering out of the shop and it appears to me that the frames I left with them to put my prescription into are alot sturdier than the new ones they are selling there.
Have you had your eyes examined lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment