About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, April 10, 2015

April Showers Brings May Flowers!

Everyone complains about the rain but I would much rather have the rain than the snow...I am totally finished with winter!

I can't wait to see the flowers bloom outdoors.
My indoor ones are gorgeous





I was standing at the kitchen sink the other evening and could hear the chipmunk outside crying and when I looked out I didn't see the chippy but I did get quite an eyeful!
There was a hawk sitting on the deck of my next door neighbour's house watching the chipmunk on my deck, he climbed down between the fence and the deck and stayed under the deck making his displeasure well heard! 

Luckily the chipmunk stayed under the deck until the hawk gave up and flew off.

I am going to enjoy each nice day we are blessed with this year and spend as much time as possible outside in nature!
The last few years I haven't been well and now  starting to feel  better am looking forward to enjoying the nice weather.
Have a wonderful weekend !


No comments:

Post a Comment