About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lazy Sunday!

I am fortunate enough to have a Sunday with nothing planned!
 It is a sunny yet cool 10C outside.
The robins are busy tending their nests and the sparrows are singing their little hearts out, the red-winged black birds are building their nests, as are the osprey and I love watching the chickadees and nuthatch out there jumping though the pile of brush that is leaning against the fence.
The flicker is hammering away on a metal communications tower.

I am sure my cat Charlie is going to give himself a neck injury! His head is moving very quickly trying to take all the action in in the yard. He is on the screened in porch with me and it is very breezy out here.
I just can't stay inside when the outdoors is so inviting!

I plan on taking a walk and if I feel really ambitious I just might rake out the front flower beds.
With my shoulder as bad as it is, it often is an all day event with all the breaks I need to take...thank God I am able to do it , it may not be as it once was , it just takes a wee bit longer.

What did you do this beautiful Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment