About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Loving The Spring Like Weather

So happy to see the sunshine and the snow melting away.
I don't know about you but I think it seemed to be a very cold and dreary winter we put in.
 I can thank the Lord that we don't live out east , those poor people must be so sick of the snow by now and it is still falling!
A friend of mine from out east  posted on Facebook this morning that it had snowed another 4.5 inches of snow overnight last night.

As I sit here basking in the sunshine shining through my porch window I  am writing this post and planning for this summer when I have my little Earth Angel.
I love to plan our little outings ahead of time.

This summer I hope to take her to Toronto to the Science Centre as she has expressed an interest in going there.
I also am wanting to take her to Centre Island and of course to a few other places but now she is in school full time we have to have our outings on the summer holidays or the weekends or other school holidays and of course when she isn't already booked up with other people in her life that love to spend time with her.

Do you make your plans ahead of time or do you fly by the seat of your pants and go where the wind blows you?

Although I am a planner I am also flexible when it comes to our plans, nothing is written in stone.

What sort of things do you have planned to to this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment