About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring Has Finally Sprung!

It was such a great day today, the temperatures soared up to 21 C so nice to leave the house in moccasins and  a short sleeved shirt and capri pants.
I hope that you had a good day and enjoyed some sunshine and warmer temperatures like we did here in the Kawarthas.
I usually say it is spring when I see a red winged blackbird, but I saw one of those a few weeks ago and it sure didn't feel like spring untiil today!
Off to enjoy the back porch on this warm April evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment