About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Loving The Sunshine

I try to spend some time out in the sunshine each day , it is not only mood enhancing it is so nice to see after such a dreary month of April we have had.

I have two squirrels that come and get fed each day one is a mama squirrel we named Twitch.
Twitch has the twitchiest tail I have ever seen on a squirrel.
The other is a sweet little squirrel I started feeding last fall, he was always getting beat up and robbed of his food by the other squirrels, he is always alone.
He has been coming up and  eating out of my hand for the last month or two.
He stays right at the door and eats his treat each day knowing that as long as I am there no other squirrel will bother him.
I named this squirrel Sad Sack...he looks just as sad as can be.
I make clicking noises and no matter where he is he comes running to see what I have for him today.

Do any of you have a little critter that comes to be fed?

No comments:

Post a Comment