About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Can't Wait!

I can hardly wait! I don't get to see my youngest son very often but when I do I certainly enjoy the time we share together and this time my little earth angel will be with him so it makes it all that more special to me.

I will be picking them up in the morning and return them to my son's place that evening.
If the weather is as nice as they say it is suppose to be I think we can find alot to keep us busy.
Even if not we can take a trip to the flea market and cheese factory.

I should be soon heading off to bed so I am well rested for my day with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment