About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Snowing again!

It has been snowing off and on all morning and I know there are some pretty unhappy people out there but I figure that we should appreciate each day given to us even if the you aren't happy about the weather you should be happy that you are given this day to live and love and heck, yes laugh too!
I thank God each and every morning for giving me another day to walk this earth.
I will take that rain, shine or snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment