About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Absence

Well I changed my IP and my son is building me a new computer and needs this one for a few parts so I will be away for the remainder of the week, hopefully I will be back on-line by the weekend.
Have a great week, bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. One part came in the mail today... but now it's out at the Puralator place since they either didn't bother to knock and just left a piece of paper.. or we somehow didn't hear it even though we were all home when they came!

    ReplyDelete