About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Happy Canada Day!
I got so busy yesterday I completely forgot to post my Wednesday's Wish...apparently it is to quit being so forgetful...

Today we are celebrating the beginning of what is a four day weekend for most of us. I am going to go to a few yard sales,spend time with my significant other, bring  my youngest son and his family out to visit for the morning on Saturday and spend a bit of time out in the gardens if the weather is going to co-operate and enjoy the back yard with my parents.

I will be taking lots of pictures of my little earth angel while she is here visiting.
I promise I will share them with you along with photos of the Canada Day fireworks.

Have you any plans for this Canada Day long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment