About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beating The Heat!

I don't know how high the temperature will rise today, it got up to 33C yesterday and with the humidex it was 43C...HOT!
Last night the temperature never dropped below 23C and it was 30C at 9am this morning so I am trying to get my laundry done and hung outside to dry I know the humidity will keep them damp for a while but I am sure once the sun comes around the side of the house it will bake them dry.
My beautiful pansies got cooked yesterday, I went out to water the plants last night and the whole pot was baked to a crisp, I watered anyhow, it appears there is no hope in reviving them.
How are you keeping cool in these hot July days?

No comments:

Post a Comment