About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

As Promised

As promised, photos from the Ribfest in Millenium Park in Peterborough Ontario.
The Photographs were taken by my youngest son Ryan, he took his family there today for the festivities and of course the ribs!

Unfortunately I never made it into Peterborough today, I went to check on a cottage that the people had left from a stay and when I got there I needed to stay and clean-up before the next family came to rent it.
By the time I had finished and stopped in to feed my friend's cats and had a visit with my parents it was getting a little late in the day to go.
Next year, look out Ribfest I will be there!

1 comment:

  1. It's still going on tomorrow, but we won't be making a second trip :) I think Ryan had enough to last all year.

    ReplyDelete