About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

To Ribfest Or Not To Ribfest?

Good morning, I hope you enjoyed the rain we got yesterday, it sure cooled things down alot.

This morning I was deciding what to do today and as I looked over the daily events calendar for Peterborough I noticed many events I am interested in attending.
This could make for one busy day!                            http://www.peterboroughpromotions.com/aaadaily/071010.html

Ribfest, open markets, yard sales, concert in the park, people watching... too many to choose just one!
I haven't decided what to do today but I promise to share pictures!
What do you have planned for this sunny Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment