About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

Good Morning, I hope you all kept cool yesterday, our temperatures were 33C and with  the humidex was 43C.
This heatwave has lasted long enough now that the airconditioning  doesn't even seem to help.
So today will be spent trying to keep the house closed up to try to keep it as cool as possible...
I don't usually complain of the heat as I am a summer baby and prefer the summer's heat to the winter's bitter cold.
What season do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment