About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Roadwork

This morning I was rushing about trying to get out the door before the town turned the water off for the morning as they are putting in a new sidewalk across the road from me.
When I was going out the door I looked out to see that they had already dug up the road infront of the house and blocked both ends of the street, it has been so hot I guess they wanted to start early so they aren't working in the heat of the day.
The temperature outside is 31C and the poor fellows out there working must be feeling ill in this heat, but atleast they can enjoy a break in the shade of the tree across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment