About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Craving Daddy's Chip Dip

All weekend I have been craving a chip dip my Dad makes and plan on making it very soon for company.
I know he will not mind if I share it with you.
                       
   Daddy's Chip Dip

1 tub of sour cream
4 small dill pickles chopped fine
3 buds of garlic chopped fine or one heaping of pre-minced garlic
12 olives chopped fine
1 small onion chopped fine or 3 green onions chopped fine which ever you prefer
4-6 teaspoons of dill pickle juice (or more if you like)
salt and pepper to taste
Mix together and refrigerate for atleast an hour.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment