About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Watching The Gardens Grow

Good Morning!
I must say when I toured the gardens yesterday I found alot of plants damaged by the heavy rains we have been having this summer. There are some that are doing quite well and I took a few pictures to share with you.
This is the first year that I have been able to harvest  berries from our canes without the birds beating me to them .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment