About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birdies

Well we got some much needed rain last night and the plants are well hydrated.
I spent most of the day yesterday reading in the gazebo and watching the birds bathing in the bird bath.
The birds were so happy to have a place to cool off in the heat and I was happy to be able to enjoy watching them flutter and splash about in the coolness of the water.
When I was cleaning out and filling the bird bath, they were watching me and once I finished and put the hose away, you could hear the robin singing and splashing about in the water.
Once she was done she sat atop of the statue in the centre of the bird bath and loudly let everyone know that there was cool water, or atleast I think that is what she was telling the other birds because within a minute there were a dozen or more birds sitting on the fence, ground and in the bird bath.
If I had been thinking I would have brought my camera out to snap some photos....next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment