About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday's Cool

I have been bragging about our beautiful weather, although the weather is beautiful the temperatures feel quite cool compared to the heat we have had for the last little while.
This morning it is sunny and 12C here at 10am and the high is suppose to be 19C.
The coolness makes it nicer for doing things outdoors.
I will get pictures of the beautiful flowers that are now blooming in the gardens and be sure to share them with you.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment