About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Family Fun




Yesterday after spending the morning at the market with my daughter in law and my little earth angel I went to the cottage with my Mom and had a great time at the family bbq with my aunt, uncle and cousins.
It always amazes me how quickly the years pass by, it seems like yesterday since I use to bring my boys there to enjoy spending time with their grandparents and now it feels so funny going there without them.
I gazed out across the water remembering them out there fishing in the aluminum boat, playing in the paddle boat, sinking the canoe, catching frogs, swimming, fishing from the dock, and having a blast with their Poppie and Nanny and I.
Do you have a place that brings memories flooding back to you each time you visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment