About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Voices

I woke-up this morning at 3am hearing someone calling my name.
I got up and wandered around the house and found no one else awake and even listened next door at my parent's house and no one was moving around in there so I decided I must have been dreaming and crawled back into bed.
At 5am I heard my name being called again and again I got up and did the once through the house and again no one was calling me, again I crawled back into bed only to hear my name being called at 7am.
This time I got up and came down stairs to find my significant other asking me what I was doing up. I explained I thought that I had heard someone calling my name.
He assured me that no one called me and that he had been up for an hour and besides the cat meowing to get outside he had heard no noise at all, I got myself a drink and decided that I was up for the day.
I have no idea why I was hearing some one call my name but for it to happen 3 times in one night is very unsettling.
Have you ever experienced anything like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment