About Me

My photo
I live and love in the small town of Marmo, Ontario, Canada. I am a mother of two wonderful young men and grandmother to a little beauty that owns a big piece of my heart. I have great love for my family and they come first in my life. Mollydooker is slang for a left handed person and lord knows I am as left-handed as they come. Waltz, by definition is informal, leading purposefully( my life). I will be sharing with you my ... Mollydooker's Waltz.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts



Today when I awoke it was to a drooling cat head-butting me and pulling my hair with his toes.
This is how I wake-up each morning, he starts at 4am and will continue until I get out of bed.

Once I am out of bed he either takes my spot in the bed or wants outside.
When I let him out he goes directly next door to my parents home and knocks on the door to alert my Father that he is there and wants him to come and give him his morning treats.

If my Father is not there or doesn't hear him he goes around to the front door to see if it is open so that he can look through the screen and hope to catch his eye.
If that fails he goes back around to the back patio and situates himself so he can see inside the back door and waits to see movement then starts knocking again.

Once he has had his treat from him he goes to the back of the yard and lays in the garden and has a bath and watches the birds.

He then waits until he knows my Mother is up and waits for her to come and give him a treat and a few kind words then it is in through the kitty door and sits by his dish waiting for his bowl of moist cat food.
Once he has had his fill of that he eats a few pieces of his crunchy dry food and once again goes outside to have a bath and laze around for the rest of the morning.

Talk about a spoiled cat!
I am amazed he isn't the size of a house!
I really do enjoy him, he is a great companion.

Do you have a pet that has a routine that is unusual?

No comments:

Post a Comment